Saturday 3 August 2013

My Social List: Where It's At



I've started writing a series on My Social List, a website dedicated to events in New York. Where It's At aims to review as many concert venues as possible, I go to a lot of shows and while many reviews concentrate on the music, not much takes into account the setting, the quirks of being at a gig, etc. 

If you live in New York, the site is great, it can even sync up with your Facebook, Twitter and Last.FM pages and then alert you when your favourite bands are in town. They are more comprehensive in their coverage than OhMyRockness and Brooklyn Vegan (though both sites are still helpful) as well as putting on events themselves, check it out!

I have so far written 4 pieces (Death By Audio, Cake Shop, Mercury Lounge and Shea Stadium), and you can keep up with them via this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment